Introducing...Miss Pug!


This blog will be ala Weddingbee style where the blogger is known by an icon. A while back, they had a post on characters remaining for new "bees", and I instantly knew what I would be...Miss Pug (after my dear furbaby)!


Sunday, December 13, 2009

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes (Yes, I Have 3 Pairs)


I have been debating for a while now...classic ivory shoes or trendy colored shoes. Well, thanks to my wonderful MOH, I have both! I found a pair of dyeables at David's Bridal, but couldn't decide which color to dye it (Did I mention what a bad decision maker I am?). While I was floundering with this decision, MOH took matters into her own hands, told the sales girl I'd take 2 -- one in ivory, and one in sangria -- then paid for it before I could change my mind. Simple answer to my indecision and who what woman can't use more shoes?! I'm excited to wear the sangria shoes again post-wedding with a pair of cute jeans.

When I got home, I ordered my third pair of shoes (comfy flip-flops) just in case my feet don't last too long in the sandals. I absolutely love Cobian slippers and already have 2 pairs in black and brown. For my white, "wedding" slippers, I decided to go with the higher heel. If I have enough time, I may attempt adding my own rhinestones to the band.

Also, since my wedding is in a garden in February, there is a chance that the ground may be wet and soft. I searched for Sole Mates to put on my heels to avoid sinking into the ground. I haven't had any experience with them before, but hope they work! 



How many pairs of shoes did you get for your wedding day?

No comments:

Post a Comment