Introducing...Miss Pug!


This blog will be ala Weddingbee style where the blogger is known by an icon. A while back, they had a post on characters remaining for new "bees", and I instantly knew what I would be...Miss Pug (after my dear furbaby)!


Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I <3 Etsy!

I first heard of Etsy a couple years ago when searching for some Christmas gift ideas.  The site is a marketplace for people to sell their hand-crafted items.  There's a great variety of items and styles to fit anyone's preferences.  Anything from a silver necklace to a stuffed colon can be found on the website.   It's no surprise that this is also a great site for some unique Wedding items.

My first Etsy purchase was from papercutdiecut.  I'm planning to frame these handcut numbers and use them for my table numbers.  I just got these in the mail last week...now I just need to find simple, black frames to showcase them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment