Introducing...Miss Pug!


This blog will be ala Weddingbee style where the blogger is known by an icon. A while back, they had a post on characters remaining for new "bees", and I instantly knew what I would be...Miss Pug (after my dear furbaby)!


Friday, December 11, 2009

I Love Early RSVPers!

Okay, I admit it.  I am one of those dreaded people that wait until the last minute to RSVP to an invitation.  Even if I know what my response is, there is something in my mind that thinks it is too difficult to check a box and find a mailbox for the stamped, self-addressed envelope.  I guess I figured that if they asked for a response by December 31, there was no need to respond any earlier.  Now that I am the one trying to plan an event, that has changed...I vow never to wait until the last-minute to RSVP (or worse yet, RSVP late or not at all)!

It's only been three days since we sent out our invitations, and I've already received ten RSVPs!  Each one I receive feels like a step closer to the big day.  It's so exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment