Introducing...Miss Pug!


This blog will be ala Weddingbee style where the blogger is known by an icon. A while back, they had a post on characters remaining for new "bees", and I instantly knew what I would be...Miss Pug (after my dear furbaby)!


Tuesday, December 8, 2009

An Imposter!

I logged onto the Weddingbee website today, and what did I find???


The Pug icon has been adpoted!!! I immediately went searching for her first post where she introduced herself to see if she is anything like moi. Well, turns out she is Asian, loves horrible TV shows (i.e. Girls Next Door), and (most importantly) has a little puggie just like me! She even describes herself as a "big dork"...sounding more and more like me every sentence! I guess she is worthy of the "Miss Pug" name...let's just hope I don't let us down...

No comments:

Post a Comment