Introducing...Miss Pug!


This blog will be ala Weddingbee style where the blogger is known by an icon. A while back, they had a post on characters remaining for new "bees", and I instantly knew what I would be...Miss Pug (after my dear furbaby)!


Monday, January 19, 2009

Wedding Planning is Hard Work!

When I first got engaged, I went to theknot, a website I had heard about a while back. I spent hours and hours each night learning things I never knew about weddings -- the lingo, etiquette, and traditions. I scrolled through pages upon pages of pictures of different dresses, hairstyles, flowers, cakes, decor, and on and on. I right-clicked and saved pictures here and there in hopes of getting some inspiration for our dream wedding. Once I thought I saw everything on theknot, I discovered the forums where you could discuss everything and anything wedding (or non-wedding) related) with other brides. I also discovered other website like weddingbee, wedding channel, and brides.com. There is no shortage of wedding resources out there, and my brain was on overload.

I decided that the key to it all was to stay organized. I couldn't find a wedding planner that met all my needs, and since most of my inspiration and research was from the Internet, I decided to create a Planning Bio as many of my fellow "knotties" have done. I hope it will help me organize my ideas and provide some inspiration to other brides-to-be!

Where are you getting your inspiration from and how are you organizing your ideas for your wedding?

No comments:

Post a Comment