Introducing...Miss Pug!


This blog will be ala Weddingbee style where the blogger is known by an icon. A while back, they had a post on characters remaining for new "bees", and I instantly knew what I would be...Miss Pug (after my dear furbaby)!


Thursday, January 1, 2009

Engaged!

On Christmas Day, after we had opened all of our gifts, Mr. Pug told me he thought I had one more gift. I searched under the tree and even in the tree but didn't see anything. He hinted that it might be in my stocking (the one hanging from our cardboard fireplace), and when I looked, there was a small box with a HANDMADE purple bow on it (I was very impressed). I opened the box, and as I looked at the beautiful, sparkling ring, Mr. Pug told me that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me and asked me to marry him. I, of course, said "Yes!" We can't wait to start planning not only our wedding, but the rest of our lives together!

No comments:

Post a Comment