Introducing...Miss Pug!


This blog will be ala Weddingbee style where the blogger is known by an icon. A while back, they had a post on characters remaining for new "bees", and I instantly knew what I would be...Miss Pug (after my dear furbaby)!


Friday, January 2, 2009

The Bling

You know you want to see it. You know I want to show it off. Here is the beautiful ring Mr. Pug picked out (yes, he did it all by himself!). He studied up on diamonds and ultimately decided on this gorgeous three-stone ring from Pacific Diamond and Swiss Watch Exchange. He told me that he snuck over there several times whenever he got off of work early to find the perfect diamond. He was really nervous that I wouldn't like the ring, but I love it...it is exactly what I would have chosen.

Did your fiance choose your engagement ring himself or were you involved?

No comments:

Post a Comment