Introducing...Miss Pug!


This blog will be ala Weddingbee style where the blogger is known by an icon. A while back, they had a post on characters remaining for new "bees", and I instantly knew what I would be...Miss Pug (after my dear furbaby)!


Friday, February 26, 2010

Oh, Happy Day!

I went to bed early the night before determined to wake up refreshed and stress-free.  I had restful sleep free from any wedding nightmares (throughout the planning process, I had dreams of the wedding day arriving and things not being ready -- we forgot to send out invitations, the officiant didn't show up, etc.).  I woke up as the sun started streaming through our hotel window, looked over at Mr. Pug, and gave him a kiss as I wished him Happy Wedding Day!

We took our time getting ready and headed downstairs for a big breakfast complete with eggs, bacon, fruits, toast, guava juice, and coffee.  After weeks of dieting, it felt good to splurge!  After breakfast, we headed back up to our room, and I sent Mr. Pug to the adjoining room so we could get ready separately.  Our videographer, DOC, and H&M arrived at 10:30 to begin the first day of the rest of our lives.  I couldn't believe the day was finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment