Introducing...Miss Pug!


This blog will be ala Weddingbee style where the blogger is known by an icon. A while back, they had a post on characters remaining for new "bees", and I instantly knew what I would be...Miss Pug (after my dear furbaby)!


Friday, February 26, 2010

Eye Candy

I looooove detail shots.  They are a great way to remember all the little decisions you made throughout the planning process.  All of those months of choosing the theme colors, going to cake tastings, looking through tons of magazines, staying up all night searching the web for inspiration, and cursing myself for deciding to do my own invitations...this is what it is all about!  These are the things that your guests may overlook, but that you and other knotties drool over.  I admit that I was a bit worried that the results would not live up to those pictures in the magazines that I dreamt of, but they exceeded my expectations.  Mr. Pug and I were both stoked at the way everything turned out!

Invitation & Rings
 

Rings on Our Wedding Day Newspaper
  

My Bouquet
  

My Bouquet & Shoes #1
  

MOH Bouquet & Shoes #2
  

Obligatory Dress-in-Window Shot
  

Groom's Gift - Custom Jordans with Wedding Date
  

I Went With the Purple Shoes!
 

My Bouquet

Detail Shot of my Dress's Neckline & Bouquet  
 

Gazebo Florals
  

Orchid Aisle
  

Table Number, Centerpiece, and Table Tent
  

Table Setting, Favor Box, and Program/Menu Card
  

Chair Covers & Uplighting
 
Card Box & Guest Sign-In
 
 Wedding Cake
 
1001 Folded Origami Cranes
 

 Best Wishes from Micky & Minnie
 

Congratulatory Letter from President & Mrs. Obama

"i do" Letters and Mini-Pug

4 comments:

  1. LOVE it all!!

    how'd you do the obama thing? i wanna do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just send an invitation to the Obamas and they will mail the congratulatory letter. There was always a tiny piece of us that hoped they would actually show up!

    The Honorable Barack Obama and Mrs. Obama
    The White House
    Greetings Office Room 39
    1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
    Washington, DC 20500

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you make the 1001 origami crane design?!?!? I would love to make something similar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kanukipper - see my Crane post here: http://mspug.blogspot.com/2010/01/cranes.html

      Delete