Introducing...Miss Pug!


This blog will be ala Weddingbee style where the blogger is known by an icon. A while back, they had a post on characters remaining for new "bees", and I instantly knew what I would be...Miss Pug (after my dear furbaby)!


Friday, February 26, 2010

Hey There, Movie Star

Our videographers, ImagineWurks, are awesome! They responded quickly to my emails and were so easy to work with. Perhaps most important of all, I love their work! I wanted a ceremony highlights video but didn't need it to be a same day edit, and they agreed to do it for me. While we were on our mini-moon, I stalked their vimeo site every day. When I saw our highlights video posted, I was so excited. I think I've watched it over fifty times already. Mr. Pug says I'll get sick of it, but I don't think so. It makes me smile each time I watch it. It is like reliving the day all over again. I am so glad we decided to go with videography!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a "lurker" from theknot, and I just wanted to say congratulations on a beautiful wedding. I love your video; you both look so happy.(^_^) And good job on the shoes! My fiance is gonna be really J when I show him your video.(^_-)v

    ReplyDelete