Introducing...Miss Pug!


This blog will be ala Weddingbee style where the blogger is known by an icon. A while back, they had a post on characters remaining for new "bees", and I instantly knew what I would be...Miss Pug (after my dear furbaby)!


Saturday, January 2, 2010

Hair and Makeup DIY - Eh...

After a disappointing hair and makeup trial, I decided to see what I could do myself.



Haha, just kidding.  Well, sort of.  I had one of those hair pieces that I bought at a mall kiosk and used that for my DIY hair.  It is a hair comb with two bendable wires with hair attached to it.  The idea is to make a bun with your hair, insert the comb above the bun, then wrap the hair wires around the bun to make a quick and easy up-do.  I actually used one of these when I did my cousin's hair and makeup for her wedding.  It turned out so well that I bought one for myself.  The results are not too bad considering how darn easy it is (seriously can be done in less than a minute).



My make-up looked okay, but it was really nothing that different from how I normally do it.  I'd like to kick it up a notch for the wedding day, but I am just too stuck in my ways.


 

I wasn't thrilled about my last trial because I didn't think I looked like myself.  I'm not that thrilled with this trial because I look exactly like my everyday self.   I scheduled another trial with another stylist/artist later this week.  Hopefully I can find a happy medium.

No comments:

Post a Comment